Your friend from back home is getting married and you’ve been trying to get her to visit you in Denver for the past 8 months. She asks you to be her maid of honor. You’re looking forward to the dress shopping and fittings, the bridal shower and holding the banquet at the wedding. But what you’re really fired up about is throwing an epic bachelorette party in Denver! Use this guide to Denver’s top 5 bachelorette party activities to help you plan the most epic bachelorette party, fit only for a bride to be.
1. The Hornet – Denver loves an excellent brunch, and The Hornet on South Broadway delivers in spades. While the wait for a table can be a bit long, the bridal party can always head to the bar for a drink or mix your own at the $2 build-your-own Bloody Mary bar! If you show up at The Hornet a bit later in the day, not to worry: lunch and dinner are exceptional, and the location on the corner of 1st Ave and Broadway makes for great people watching. The Hornet can accommodate large parties and is a great stop for any bachelorette party in Denver.
Price: $10 salads, $12 sandwiches/burgers, $17 entrees
2. Red Rocks – Ask Denver locals and they’ll tell you that one of their favorite places in Denver is Red Rocks Amphitheater and Park. Located 10 miles west of Denver, the 800 acre park is widely regarded as one of the greatest music venues in the world. But that doesn’t mean Red Rocks is only worth visiting for a show. You can go during the daytime to enjoy the vista, or Yoga on the Rocks would be great fun for a bridal party!
Price: Free entry, concerts and Yoga on the Rocks are ticketed events.
Above: Red Rocks Amphitheatre being enjoyed by locals and tourists alike.
3. Sweet Action Ice Cream – Ice cream isn’t just for summer anymore! For a bachelorette party treat, enjoy ice cream made with fresh, natural Colorado dairy and locally sourced products from this sustainability-minded sweets shop. The menu is always rotating, and there are tons options for your dairy-free and vegan friends like sorbets and vegan chocolate ice cream.
Above: Sweet Action Ice Cream on a beautiful Denver day. *Photo courtesy of Sweet Action Ice Cream
4. Tracks – Do all the girls just love to get out on the dance floor and cut loose? Make sure to check out Tracks, one of Denver’s longest running dance halls. If you can plan the party for the third Friday of the month you can catch ROLL, a monthly adult roller skating party complete with dance tunes and sippy cups for your bachelorette cocktail. Find stellar local and international DJs spinning dance music every Thursday – Sunday and get your dance on!
Price: $5 presale for ROLL includes skate rental
Above: Tracks Logo *Logo Courtesy of Tracks
5. Pedal Hopper Denver – These crazy contraptions are known as “Party Bikes” or “Bar Cycles.” The Pedal Hopper Denver operates the original, Dutch-designed bar cycles that have been operating in Europe for over 17 years. This group activity for 10-16 riders per bike is similar to a party bus, but the vehicle is entirely pedal-powered by the bridal party! Pedal Hopper Denver guarantees a safe, fun and ridiculous way to participate in a pub crawl in some of Denver’s hippest neighborhoods for a unique bachelorette party experience.
Price: ~ $20 per person
Above: A local bachelorette party celebrates their friends big day with a party on one of the Pedal Hopper’s bike bars.
There are a thousand things to do in Denver you could plan in order to throw your best friend the bachelorette party of her dreams. Use this bachelorette party planning guide to provide a great experience for the entire bridal party, show off Denver’s hot spots, impress the bride and truly earn your title as maid of honor.